Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I was so happy when I found the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe! This is Austin's recipe. I believe it has been changed since this version was created, but I love the way these turn out. Only bake them for 8 minutes.

Cream together:
1 1/4 c. brown sugar
1 T. vanilla
2 T. milk
3/4 c. butter-flavored Crisco

Add:
1 egg

Add dry ingredients:
1 3/4 c. flour
1 t. flour
3/4 t. baking soda
2 c. chocolate chips

Be sure not to over mix.

Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.

1 comment:

Jason and Katy Edwards said...

Question... Do you really add 1 3/4 cup flour
and then an additional tsp. flour?

Or was that a typo, and the tsp was supposed to be salt or something?

I want to try these, but want to make sure I do it right!